Date: 7/8 September 2019
Location: London, UK
There are multiple distance and fundraising options:
- 100K – registration fee £198, no minimum sponsorship
- 50K – registration fee £129, no minimum sponsorship
- 25K – registration fee £79, no minimum sponsorship
- 100K – £15 registration fee + fundraise a minimum of £595.00
- 50K – £10 registration fee + fundraise a minimum of £395.00
- 25K – £5 registration fee + fundraise a minimum of £295.00
Take on the Thames Path Challenge following England’s greatest river – most will be walking, many will jog, some will be running, and all will have a special reason to push themselves.
Our full 100km route heads upstream from Putney Bridge past Hampton Court to Runnymede of Magna Carta fame at 50km, then on past wonderful scenery all the way to Henley.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, including rest stops and food leaving you to focus on your challenge! Join as an individual or a team and walk at your own pace in your own time.
As well as the amazing on the day support at this event, you’ll also receive support from OMS when you join our team, including:
- A support pack with hints and tips to kick start your training and fundraising
- An OMS T-Shirt
- Regular updates to keep you motivated
- Our friendly fundraising team on hand to support you and help you when you need it.
Email us today for more information or to join our team
* Other fundraising options are available, email to find out more.